AuthorMessage
Raylex

Raylex

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty2nd May 2012, 23:22

Name: ' My names Raylex'

Nickname(s): 'People call me, Ray, Lex, Rayle, Ray-Ray'

Species: 'Proud Arabian Wolf'

Coat:(Length) 'I'm Mostly slim and slick, but a bit more poofy around my head, kind of like a main but much less noticeable.'

Fur Colour: 'Different shade of tan and brow adorn my coat. Some white hints around my legs and muzzle'

Eye Colour: 'My eyes are a regal amber or honey colour, so I've been tolled, I don't stare at my self in the water,'

Markings: 'I have a grey cap on my head and grey markings on my chest that look kind of like arrows. The tips of my ears are rusty red'

Scars: 'I have no battle scars,'

Build: 'I am quite skinny and light on my feet. I can sneak soundlessly through the forest. I look like a runner though I'm not that fast or strong. I can go for a while before I get tired, though,'

Personality: 'I always try to look on the bright side, even when things seem slim. I love to make people laugh or cheer them up. Ether way I hate it when some on is sad and I MUST make them happy. I am incredibly loyal and will stand up for my friends. I also love to talk and am not shy to just walk up to a stranger and ask them how their day was,'

History: 'My life hasn't been really interesting, but hear yah go: I was born in a loving pack. My parents loved me thought I was never even close to being one of the dominants. I loved my sister Lalu and my other friends Toby, Stella and Dove. For as long as I can remember we played together. Toby never really like me he always said I was to cheery. But if your up set in life then theres nothing to enjoy so I didn't care. As we got older we began to train for the ranks. I tried for hunter but I wasn't fast, Warrior but I wasn't strong. I tried to heal but I passed out. There was nothing I could do. While my friends were practicing would always follow behind silently and scare them. They would get angry at me at first but soon they though it was hilarious. One day when I was walking through the forest I heard something. Lalu came running up behind behind me. "Run!" she yelled. I started up and tolled her to keep going with out me I would catch up. She said she would stay with me. We were running when there was a bang. Lalu went falling to the floor and they were hear. They stood above me and watched me with a big stick in their hand. I looked at my sister and the last words she said was "Run, Raylex and never look back," then she died. I ran off, I ran for hours strait. Soon I found that I was lost. I knew my sisters spirit was with me and that is why I continued.

Weaknesses: 'I am rather afraid of the sight of blood, though I wont show it. If I do see to much blood I'll faint. I'm also scared of storms, no good reason just am. I'm not very strong or fast. I'm also very scared of humans.'

Strengths: 'I'm a pretty good swimmer and I like to fish (not to good though). I might not e very strong of fast but I can go for hours,'

Talents: 'I'm pretty good a putting a smile on people faces, I am very light on my feet and can sneak up on people easily, its quite fun!'

Habits: 'I tend to sneak up on people a lot, I have also been told that when I'm deep in thought I rock my head back and forth'

Crush: 'No female has caught my eye'

Mate: 'No one holds my heart'

Pups: 'Nope, I ave none'

Friends: 'Most of the people I meet are my friends, but some say they don't like me cause i talk to much...'

Enemies: 'I don't hate anyone, but others say they hate me.... I bet their joking...'

Extras: 0.o
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Location : Now you gotta wonder, who's gonna dig you out when your 6 feet under?

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty3rd May 2012, 03:59

Nice Bio Raylex! Cant wait to meet you in the RP when its up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty3rd May 2012, 08:23

What a creative way to do the information on the bio here! Can't wait to RP with ye
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty3rd May 2012, 09:57

Thanks, for all the feed back. An same to you, can't wait to meet you more in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Xanthos

Xanthos

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty3rd May 2012, 22:08

Great bio! He sounds very friendly! Can't wait to meet him!
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty3rd May 2012, 23:16

Thanks, yes he is very friendly. I hope you don't mind people who talk a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hali
Cloud Rider

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty8th May 2012, 00:20

I like how you did the bio with Raylex talking, don't think I've ever seen that before ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pair-a-dice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Raylex's Life  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raylex's Life    Raylex's Life  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raylex's Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: ᴛʜᴇ Oᴅᴅs & Eᴠᴇɴs :: Sɪᴅᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Dɪᴄᴇ :: Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs-
Jump to: