Name:

Nitis

Nickname(s):

Nite, Itis, Niti

Two

Nitis is a male wolf.

He is a Sentinal.

Species:

Nite is under the category of a Maned Wolf.

_,.~*'APPEARANCE '*~.,_

Nitis, The Trusting 2e2pj5i

Coat:(Length)

Nitis has the usual length coat of a common Maned Wolf, which is medium length and thick on his neck.

Fur Colour:

A brown-orange colour with dark fur on the back of his neck.

Eye Colour:

A dark brown to black colour, like a usual Maned Wolf.

Markings:

Nite has no markings, but his "mane" is much thicker than the normal Maned Wolf.

Scars:

N/A

Build:

Nitis is a thin wolf, with long legs that make him tall, a bushy tail and very large ears.

_,.~*'PERSONA'*~.,_

Nitis, The Trusting Fdemc7

Personality:

Nitis is very kind and extremely trusting from the start, he will not wait to speak up, has plenty of energy and always sees the best in others. He is extremely modest and polite, but can be loud when he is in a good mood.

History:

Nite was first born into a zoo, which he quite enjoyed, until he waz removed from his nursery and mother and entered a new exhibit. Wolves he did not recognize were always around him, speaking different languages and ignoring each other. He tried to say hello to them but only got strange looks and ignored. Nitis found that the food was slowly disappearing and the wolves began falling ill.

His zoo was closed but the animals disregarded, the bars of his enclosure slowly rusted away and the wolves began to fade into the wild. He followed them and came to a forest, which he eventually fell in love with. The wolf learned to hunt small prey and survive off of that, fighting off wolves that tried to steal his food. He became very bitter to wolves who attempted to claim his prey, but rose to his usual joyful self after a few months. Nitis now walks the forest with a happy face and a trusting heart, waiting for a pack to call his family.

Weaknesses:

Nite has few weaknesses, but one is being enclosed in tight spaces, which drives him to fear and desperation.

Strengths:

Nitis is strong in making friends and keeping them, he believes that, in order to keep friends, you must keep yourself. So he never lets himself get dirty without cleaing up after, and takes care of everything. Nitis is an honest wolf and will tsate his opinion whenever possible.

Talents:

He can dig, hunt, fight, and jump very well.

Habits:

Including himself in the activities of others, flicking his ears and tail randomly.

_,.~*'RELATIONS'*~.,_

Nitis, The Trusting 2href6c

Crush:

He has no love for any wolf at this time.

Mate:

He has no mate now, or has ever before.

Pups:

Nitis has never fathered any young, though he wishes to one day.

Friends:

Nite believes that every wolf is his friend, and they all deserve to be treated that way.

Enemies:

Nite thinks of himself as a wolf with no enemies, because he chooses to hold no grudges.
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

Nitis, The Trusting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nitis, The Trusting   Nitis, The Trusting Empty3rd May 2012, 20:27

Nice bio! I thinks Nitis and Raylex would get along.
Back to top Go down
Xanthos

Xanthos

PostSubject: Re: Nitis, The Trusting   Nitis, The Trusting Empty3rd May 2012, 22:05

Great bio! Can't wait to meet him!
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nitis, The Trusting   Nitis, The Trusting Empty3rd May 2012, 23:27

Great bio! I dunno how Stormy will react to this bundle of sunshine
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Location : Now you gotta wonder, who's gonna dig you out when your 6 feet under?

PostSubject: Re: Nitis, The Trusting   Nitis, The Trusting Empty4th May 2012, 02:51

Great Bio Nitis! Cant wait to meet him in the RP! Sounds like a fun charrie!

Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: Nitis, The Trusting   Nitis, The Trusting Empty5th May 2012, 03:06

I've honestly never played this kind of charrie before, so this is my first time, please excuse my sunshine-i-ness. Can't wait to meet all of you and thanks for the welcomes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitis, The Trusting   Nitis, The Trusting Empty

Back to top Go down

Nitis, The Trusting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: ᴛʜᴇ Oᴅᴅs & Eᴠᴇɴs :: Sɪᴅᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Dɪᴄᴇ :: Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀs-
Jump to: