Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

The Teasing Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty4th May 2012, 20:38

The Teasing Grounds 17b23d9b-6744-4813-9972-dcec858f22a7

The pack's furthest border. It is lined with trees on the other side, which gives travelers a place to hide and investigate. It also gives hunters a place to eye prey before obtaining it.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty15th May 2012, 10:57

The Teasing Grounds Storm

The female was fuming now that she was away from the pack. How dare that male treat her like she was as insignificant as the rest of them?! Did he not know who she was?

Probably not. She had vanished for a year. A year of torture. She shook her head, trying to clear away those memories. A time when she was unable to do anything. She had escaped. That was all that mattered. she began doing what she said she would do, with only silence to accompany her.

======== ========

RP TEXT
        STORM'S THOUGHTS
        SPEECH OF OTHERS
        REGULAR SPEECH
        THOUGHTS OF ANTI-MIND

Lame post is lame
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Location : Now you gotta wonder, who's gonna dig you out when your 6 feet under?

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty15th May 2012, 11:07

-----------

Entering the Teasing Ground

Valkyrie rose over the small hill that he had entered the Teasing Grounds with. He stood momentarily at the top, his pinkish tongue hanging from his mouth, the only bit of colour on him. He spotted Storm, the female was still, she seemed to be thinking. Maybe she was not so harsh, only her past made her this way Valkyrie's mind echoed. He walked at a slow long strided walk, down to where the female had situated herself.

His ears flicked as he approached her, she had started on marking the borders. His head lowered. "Storm" he started lowly, his thick russian accent rolling over the sounds in her name. "All I was trying to say was.." he paused "Trying to say that we all deserve to be treated as decent wolves. We are no different to you, our pelts and species may vary, but our hearts are the same. Everyone deserves respect, weather they are our food or our friend, or our higher rank. I plead that you see my reason." He started on the job that he was directed to do by the Cloud Rider. He had decided that type of communicating with her as clearly his last one hadn't gotten threw the stubborn females mind. He wondered as he moved along what had made her to be so harsh, so cold, so emotionless.

-----------

Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty15th May 2012, 11:57

Her silent partner vanished. It was replaced by noise. The female, however, kept at work until there were words directed at her. Her ears perked as she stopped. Awww. He came for you, Stormy. Your hubby wubby came for his Stormy Warmy. Shut up.

"Storm."

"
All I was trying to say was..."

That I love you~! sang the voice in her head. Shut. Up. You know you were hoping for it pouted the voice.

"Trying to say that we all deserve to be treated as decent wolves. We are no different to you, our pelts and species may vary, but our hearts are the same. Everyone deserves respect, weather they are our food or our friend, or our higher rank. I plead that you see my reason."

Told you chided Storm haughtily. Fine. You win. And just like that, it was gone. For now. Storm looked at Valkyrie, trying to figure out how to respond to his statement. It contradicted everything that she had been raised on. He had also done a rather sudden shift from being so angry. Now, he was being as a subordinate should be. Yet, Storm could not shake the feeling that there were many more brawls yet to come between herself and the snowy male.

So, she let out a sigh and averted her lightning-like gaze from her duty and turned to the white male. "
      I cannot follow your reason. I was taught that only the strong survive. I was raised on pack members that were not the leaders were subordinates and were to take everything thrown at them in stride. I was not raised with love. My father killed my brother when he was half way to being a yearling - because my brother was not strong enough." Storm did not give out any emotion at this telling of the story. It was how life was. There was no use in throwing a fit about it - not that Storm was one for fits. She looked at him again.

Somehow, Valkyrie had earned her respect. He was not a sniveling wimp, like so many others. He had a back bone. Yet, just because Storm respected him did not mean that she trusted him. A backbone could support a revolution. "
      Yes, we are all wolves. We are not made equal. If that was so, we would be the same, dull, boring creatures. Equality is an idea meant for the frivolous and weak. Only the strong survive, Valkyrie."

By this point, there was true, genuine emotion that was not anger within the female. It was confusion. She was a lost soul in a world that she did not know. How was she to rule when things came down to treating pack members like equals? All of her training went against that. Everything that she had been taught told her to find those that are strong and able to work hard so that life could be sustained for their populations. Friends had never been mentioned. Her own had been killed. She had mothered his pups. And they were born dead.

Because the world did not care who you were. It would just as easily kill you as it would the next wolf, or the next creature.

======== ========

RP TEXT
        STORM'S THOUGHTS
        SPEECH OF OTHERS
        REGULAR SPEECH
        THOUGHTS OF ANTI-MIND
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Location : Now you gotta wonder, who's gonna dig you out when your 6 feet under?

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty15th May 2012, 12:19

-----------

At first the female seemed to dismiss his presence. His ears flicked as he waited for her to respond to it. It must of been his words that had attracted her attention.

"I cannot follow your reason. I was taught that only the strong survive. I was raised on pack members that were not the leaders were subordinates and were to take everything thrown at them in stride. I was not raised with love. My father killed my brother when he was half way to being a yearling - because my brother was not strong enough."

Valkyrie dropped his head, she had, had a very harsh upbringing. His ears flicked. "Thats no way for a pup to grow up. Pups should play and have fun, not be treat like that.." he said softly, but his voice deep enough to be heard by the female. "How would you know if any of the other wolves had a similar upbringing, but reacted to it differently to you. Those 'Slobs' as you called them have feelings too you know, even if you don't show yours" his tail swished as he moved along a little further, listening to the female.

"Yes, we are all wolves. We are not made equal. If that was so, we would be the same, dull, boring creatures. Equality is an idea meant for the frivolous and weak. Only the strong survive, Valkyrie."

"I do not mean that we are equal in pelts, our looks, As I said earlier. By Equality I meant that all should be treated fairly. I agree that only the strong survive, but it is the job of the strong to help the weak, and make them strong, so they can stand on their paws. I by fare am not weak. I am trying to make you see that, some of these wolves around us, which such upbringings as yours, need to be helped, to be taught. You may be physically and mentally strong, but we all need help. That is what a pack is for."

He glanced to the female. She seemed to be confused, he continued to move along as he spoke. Hoping that the female would understand him this time.

-----------

Back to top Go down
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty15th May 2012, 18:01

Alkatraz huffed, appearing out of the underbrush. 'Come on, you piteous lovers. Time will get sick of us and stop.' the hessian sighed, cocking an eyebrow at Storm. She seemed to be having a conversation with her inner self, the annoyed look going away after a bit.
Your jealous she is probably thinking about Valkryie.

'Am not!'
the hessian declared, out loud. He realized his mistake, and lowered his head.
'I.. I can explain.'
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty16th May 2012, 11:26

The female had calmed considerably since the beginning of the argument, but she had still remained irritated at the guts put off by Valkyrie. She let what he said sink through the air as she rolled it around in her mind. It was a new idea that she was not too entirely comfortable with accepting.

"That's no way for a pup to grow up. Pups should play and have fun, not be treat like that..."

The dappled female snorted at the comment. His ideas were rather different than hers. Fun was a waste. Fun was pointless. Playing was not permissible. Period. Her head shook, but she remained silent, taking it all in. Valkyrie was opinionated. So was she. Where that got them, she had no clue.

"How would you know if any of the other wolves had a similar upbringing, but reacted to it differently to you. Those 'Slobs' as you called them have feelings too you know, even if you don't show yours?"

Storm's gaze slowly lifted to him. How was one supposed to show emotion when she knew not what it was like to feel anything other than indignance and irritation? The same gaze, strong and true, then was confused. She looked away, trying to figure out how to work on that emotion thing. But were they not pointless? Did they not get in the way? It had been the idea so commonly enforced as she grew, and even the pack that had taken her in had tried to wipe her temper from her.

Some good that had done. Storm rolled her eyes with the sheer sarcasm of the thought.

"I do not mean that we are equal in pelts, our looks, As I said earlier. By Equality I meant that all should be treated fairly. I agree that only the strong survive, but it is the job of the strong to help the weak, and make them strong, so they can stand on their paws. I by fare am not weak. I am trying to make you see that, some of these wolves around us, which such upbringings as yours, need to be helped, to be taught. You may be physically and mentally strong, but we all need help. That is what a pack is for[/color]."

Help? Why should she help those who are not capable of taking care of themselves? Unless it was a newborn pup, she figured that one should be able to stand on its own and be able to sustain at least itself. This was a pack. Being unable to care for yourself when there were many was despicable. The cloud rider shook her head in disbelief. She had been about to respond, but then there was an interruption.

"Come on, you piteous lovers. Time will get sick of us and stop."

"
Am not!"

"
I ... I can explain."

Storm looked at the maned wolf that had arrived with a frown. In a long few moments of silence, she glanced at Valkyrie, then to the maned wolf once more. Did she not tell Eiros that he would be joining them? She remembered doing so. So, then, who was this male? "Do I know you?" she questioned coldly. Anger seeped back into her veins. If Eiros believed that he could get off of duties by sending another wolf to do the duties, then he had another thing coming.

======== ========

RP TEXT
        STORM'S THOUGHTS
        SPEECH OF OTHERS
        REGULAR SPEECH
        THOUGHTS OF ANTI-MIND
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty17th May 2012, 19:58

The Canis Lupus Rufus trotted into the crowd of wolves. Finding a brownish gray female who seemed to be the Alphess. He placed his treads evenly as the male directed his torso to her. He smiled at the female, a friendly smile, not flirtatious.

With a respectful bow of his cranium he spoke, "I am Nitis, and I would appreciate a place in your group." The male looked up, hoping she didn't perceive him as rude, which his voice had not been. He had rehearsed to himself that tone multiple times. Preparing to ask he had looked at himself in puddles to see his expression, which he had made certain was gentle and respectful.

Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty25th May 2012, 17:39

Still angry, the female looked to the long legged maned wolf that had arrived. He seemed to want to stay, and was being nice about it.

Storm snorted. He was proactive, she could give him that. But that was all that she could say. Pleasantries did next to nothing for her, so it was like asking a bear to move. "
      Well, Nits, I am afraid that if you want to find a softer leader, you will have to locate Hali. Pleasantries and gentleness do nothing but disgust me," she barked coldly. Now that she thought about it, had she said his name wrong? Shrugging, she decided that she hardly even cared and turned back to the rude male who had gone so far to assume that she and Valkyrie were lovers. Her fur was on end as she resumed growling at him.

======== ========

RP TEXT
        STORM'S THOUGHTS
        SPEECH OF OTHERS
        REGULAR SPEECH
        THOUGHTS OF ANTI-MIND

There is no intent for offense in anything posted by Storm. She's a meanie head, and we just have to accept that
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty25th May 2012, 20:36

Nitis eyed at the female, a slight amount of shock in his hues. "I wasn't hoping for pleasantries and gentleness. I'm hoping for a pack, miss." He nodded his cranium and turned around, preparing to walk off to another wolf to ask who Hali was. The male took a pace forward, then returned his auburn gaze to Storm, "Excuse me, but my name is Nitis, not Nits."

The Maned flashed a smile at Storm and trotted off to another canid, this one another Maned, like himself, but without the length of his legs and brightness of his coat. This wolf was wild. He trotted over to the male Maned and stopped. "May you point me in the direction of the leader, Hali?" he prompted.
Back to top Go down
Sunrise

Sunrise

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty25th May 2012, 23:59

Sunrise padded closer to a packs boarder. Sniffing the air she found some wolves and sat down. Looking around she saw that the area seemed to hold a lot of herbs and prey.
Back to top Go down
Bran

Bran

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty26th May 2012, 04:11

A large white figure could be seen moving across the grass towards the many voices being carried on the wind. Upon closer inspection, one could see that it was a canid - a tundra wolf, to be exact - with broad shoulders and a thick build that made him utterly masculine. Off white ears perked to the sounds as a pair of dull amber eyes carefully analysed the wolves ahead that were currently taking shape in his line of sight.

He paused atop a small ridge to assess them further, part of his mind distracted by the slight tingling itch that the sun began to cause in the large scar that marred the left side of his face, mouth contorted into a permenant half-scowl because of it. Rolling his large shoulders, he brushed off the urge to scratch at it and began to head down towards the wolves, some of which seemed to be bickering.

He began to approach the wolf who looked most in charge [Storm] just in time to hear a maned wolf ask for permission to join the pack. She shot him down without hesitation, but the larger brute didn't halt his approach until he had reached them. He had a substantial amount of height over what he presumed to be the alpha female, not bothering to compare himself against the others as for the current moment they mattered little.

"I seek a place to reside for a small while. In payment I can offer my services for whatever you require," in a rough, rumbling voice, much like that of shifting boulders, he kept his request short and too the point, not bothering to fluff out his words. "That includes the discarding of unwanted and pesky visitors." he added upon noting the she-wolf's growl directed towards one of the maned wolves [Alkatraz].

As if to prove his capability and worth, he allowed himself to stand a little taller, at attention, as he waited for her approval or refusal.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty26th May 2012, 10:21

"I wasn't hoping for pleasantries and gentleness. I'm hoping for a pack, miss."

At being called "Miss," Storm sneered. It was either her name, or nothing at all. He had also had the gall to correct her on his name. Nitis.Stupid maned wolves can go live in their rainforests she thought bitterly as the wolf stalked off and asked for directions to Hali.

This deserved another snort. Hali, the dear little sweetie, liked to vanish a lot. Finding her would be darned near miraculous. Shaking her head and leaving the disrespectful brute to his behaviors, she turned back to the task she had come this way to do.

Mark borders.

Her ears twitched, noticing the next to approach before the wolf presented itself. Not bothering to hide her groan, Storm looked at the white male and listened as he spoke.

"I seek a place to reside for a small while. In payment I can offer my services for whatever you require. That includes the discarding of unwanted and pesky visitors."

Storm gazed at him, not wanting to believe that a wolf of this caliber had just waltzed in. Gladdened that there was someone who was not going to piddle and fart around with getting accepted, and rather being straight to the point - especially around these parts - was a blessing. "Very well," she grumbled. It was hard to not notice how much height he had on her. Looking up, undaunted, she kept her usual bored and irritated look to her face. "The rank of Bezerker seems right for you. Welcome to the Pairadice Pack. What's your name?

Whether or not Hali would like him would be her own business, but judging by the scar on this white male's face, he was a wolf who got things done. And that in itself was something that they needed around in the pack.

======== ========

RP TEXT
        STORM'S THOUGHTS
        SPEECH OF OTHERS
        REGULAR SPEECH
        THOUGHTS OF ANTI-MIND
Back to top Go down
Sunrise

Sunrise

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty26th May 2012, 10:34

Sunris padded over to face the large white male, looking at the female she dipped her head. "Greetings, I am Sunrise and I am looking for a pack." she said keeping her eyes on the ground repectfully.
Back to top Go down
Bran

Bran

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty26th May 2012, 22:07

"Very well, the rank of Bezerker seems right for you. Welcome to the Pairadice Pack. What's your name?"

The large white wolf gave a curt nod in thanks - Bezerker sounded like something he would be good at. He kept his ears perked but his tail lowered at a respectful height as he noted how undeterred she was by the size difference, instead keeping an irritated look on her face. He decided he would likely have no problem following her orders. Of course, she would have to prove herself to gain an unquestioning loyalty, but for the time being he would follow her word.

He opened his jaws to reply, but before he could another voice entered the area accompanied by the form of a smaller white she-wolf.

"Greetings, I am Sunrise and I am looking for a pack."

He gave her a once over before returning his gaze to the leader, speaking up before someone else did. "I am known as Bran. Your acceptance is appreciated." Again his words were simple and his voice flat as he dipped his head. "I am at your service, all you need do is call."

Stepping back a few meters to give her space to deal with the others, he sat at attention, ears perked and gaze constantly raking over the wolves present.
Back to top Go down
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty26th May 2012, 23:10

The tall devil growled under his breath. 'Have you finally decided to surrender to pack life, dear Storm?' he said, flatly. He padded after the hostile vixetta, his auds pricked. He sighed, did Storm not recognise the loner that had followed her, waiting. Ka had waited, waited for the unrelenting, rabid rogues to take Storm's life. Damn things hadn't, which had deflated Ka's hope of this uncivilised deviless's death.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty26th May 2012, 23:45

The only thing that irritated Storm more than laziness was disrespect, and the maned wolf - there sure were a lot of them around - named Alkatraz was doing a very good job at irritating her. "Have you finally decided to surrender to pack life, dear Storm?" he had asked.

Whirling around, Storm descended upon the male like a starving bear on salmon. "
      Watch your tongue, you long legged fiend. I do not surrender to anything," she spat without a peg of anger in her voice. No. It was as icy as a blizzard. Letting her emotions get involved with such a petty brute was below her. If he wanted anything from one of the two leaders, he would have to get it from the ever missing Hali.

Maybe we need a male to put as a token of discipline she thought. Males were always listened to better, were they not? They had the advantage of size - and in her case, size was not something that she really came by. Her attention then swerved to the female that had approached Bran - that was what he had identified himself as.

"
      Who are you and what do you want of my pack?" she demanded. Time was ticking. It was being wasted. Wasting time was a crime! Snorting in frustration and at all of the strangers that had shown up, Storm eyed the female. Waiting. Always it was a game of waiting. The longer that she kept Storm waiting, the less impressed that Storm would be.

======== ========

RP TEXT
        STORM'S THOUGHTS
        SPEECH OF OTHERS
        REGULAR SPEECH
        THOUGHTS OF ANTI-MIND
Back to top Go down
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty27th May 2012, 00:24

'And I thought Hali was pitiful. I have followed you, Storm. Waited. But noo, Stormy must never die.' Alkatraz rolled his eyes. 'Heck, I even considered the fantasy of liking you! But I knew you would never, ever show the tiniest hint of any other emotion besides anger and irritation.' he spat.
Back to top Go down
Bran

Bran

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty27th May 2012, 07:02

Bran sat perfectly still as he waited to be needed. Only the two white towers called ears that rose from the top of his head twitched as he watched them. The female he overheard being called Storm continued to impress him with her calm yet indignant refusal to back down and low tolerance for unnecessary wolves. However, she seemed to be finding one of the maned wolves beside her a problem. Had he not just said he would come to her aid if one such problem arose? Bran did say he would wait for Storm to call, but perhaps she would appreciate it more if he dealt with it without being asked.

Getting to his large paws, the brute padded over to the maned wolf, his muscles relaxed but a kind of subtle dominance was laced into his movements - something caused largely from his size as opposed to an intentional move. "Calm yourself, my maned cousin," he spoke in his rumbling voice, dull amber eyes fixed on the other male. "You would do well to take a leaf from Storm's book and not express your anger so readily, lest you find yourself in a situation where you have the lower hand. So how about you step back for a moment and let this female do her job, hm?" There was a more obvious threat entwined with his words, though he did not show it too outwardly, his calm expression marred by the scar that pulled the left half of his features down in a scowl.

Bran continued to stand between the leader and the wolf getting on her nerves. Being bought up fighting, he was ready to expect the unexpected as he awaited the male's reaction, whether it be an attack or submission.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty27th May 2012, 17:20

-----------

"I am Nitis, and I would appreciate a place in your group."

Valkyrie looked at the maned wolf as he strode in. His ears flicked looking at the different species differences, long and lean, tall, almost fox like in appearance with giant long legs. They seemed to be built for running. This wolf seemed soft. Valkyrie's ears flicked once more, Storm would not be a fan of this wolf. He could just tell.

"Well, Nits, I am afraid that if you want to find a softer leader, you will have to locate Hali. Pleasantries and gentleness do nothing but disgust me,"

"I wasn't hoping for pleasantries and gentleness. I'm hoping for a pack, miss."

Valkyrie almost let out a chuckle. Storm had got the name of the maned wolf completely wrong. Did the female have hearing problems, Valkyrie was convinced of this. He looked again at the maned wolf and with him approaching Storm, he had a little to no chance of being accepted by her. Despite Valkyrie's brief attempt to make the female see different, he knew that it hadn't really worked on the female.

"I seek a place to reside for a small while. In payment I can offer my services for whatever you require..... That includes the discarding of unwanted and pesky visitors."

Valkyrie's attention snapped to the huge brut that stood not too far from him. How had that male gotten so close with out any one even taking the slightest notice. Maybe it was the fact that they were all too fixed on Nitis - Or as Storm called him Nits - The smaller tundra wolf got to his paws quickly with a growl of defence. Storm seemed to like this brute and accepted him immediately, completely forgetting about the maned wolf that was now waiting on an answer for directions.

The next thing that the white male knew was Storm yelling at what seemed like the top of her voice, but Valk was sure it was not. He lowered his head slightly, loud noises disorientated him, he couldn't make the words out as it all seemed a blur to him. He liked the quiet and needed it. Now that there had been a second tundra wolf here, Valkyrie too felt a need to prove himself, a little competition between the same species. He was sure that the male named Bran would pick up on it. His ears flicked as he eyed the bigger male. The wolf seemed a fighter, so was Valkyrie but not a heavy weight like the brute that stood afore him.

It seemed that Alkatraz was giving Storm trouble again. That had been the wolf that called Valkyrie and Storm 'piteous lovers' Valkyrie gave a low growl and moved up in front of the strange maned wolf. Valkyrie was aside the great Bran, staring at the maned wolf, tail flagged highly over his back, he would put the male down before he said any version of 'Sorry' to Storm. Even though Valkyrie wasn't too accepting of two female leaders, they were still his leaders, obedience and loyalty came with him, as did his Rebel side. One of the other main reasons was because of Bran. Valkyrie had to do something, otherwise he would be forgotten in the pack, Bran would take the position of being the 'Tundra wolf' around here, and Valkyrie wasn't about to have any of it.

-----------

Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty27th May 2012, 23:46

(Alkatraz, you kind of ignored Nitis when he walked right up to you, thought I might point it out.)
Back to top Go down
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty28th May 2012, 04:39

The hessian sighed. 'Look, all I'm saying is, I have watched you. You take pleasure in other's pain, and ridicule those whom are weak. You are amazing, and I am jealous.' he said. The maned wolf cocked an eyebrow at the two hessians surrounding him. 'I am leaving now. Out of the way.' he said. He thought against it, and leapt over them. He proceeded to check the borders, occasionally filing information in his brain about where they needed to be marked again.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty28th May 2012, 18:53

Rain walked to where the rest of the wolvs were at she tilted her head a bit and sat down watching all the wolves a bit shy not knowing how they would react to her she sighed and pinned her two ears down on her head
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty28th May 2012, 21:20

Nitis shrugged. Ducking as the wolf leaped over him. The Maned walked back to Storm. "Where is this, Hali, that you speak of. You will not answer my question so I will take it to them. I would like to stay with this pack, though you do not seem willing to allow me passage by your own authority." He paused, looking at the canid. "Will you allow it or shall I find the other leader?" his question was spoken tautly, with little emotion, just like the other wolf had.

The male sat and looked at Storm, his gaze steady. "I am waiting for an answer." he stated calmly, as though it were obvious enough for a blind, newborn pup to see. Nitis had seen how Storm had reacted to the straight-forward wolf, so he decided to be like him and not avoid the question.
Back to top Go down
Xanthos

Xanthos

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty1st June 2012, 05:44

Xanthos slowly made his way over to where the group of wolves were gathered, dragging the deer. Letting it go he called out to them, wagging his tail, "Is anyone hungry? Raylex and I brought it down." Looking over the wolves only then did he catch on to the tension in the air. His smile faded as he lowered his head. It looked like he'd just interrupted something. Looking at the ground he played with his paw in the dirt, feeling guilty for bursting in the way he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

The Teasing Grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ :: Gʀᴀssʟᴀɴᴅs :: JokerLand-
Jump to: