Storm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Storm
Cloud Rider
Storm

The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty4th May 2012, 20:38

First topic message reminder :

The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 17b23d9b-6744-4813-9972-dcec858f22a7

The pack's furthest border. It is lined with trees on the other side, which gives travelers a place to hide and investigate. It also gives hunters a place to eye prey before obtaining it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty1st June 2012, 13:23

Ray walked behind Xanthos. The tension in the air made his fur stand o end, but he remained cool. "There is a new wolf how wants to join the pack," He said to Storm. "This is Rain," He continued to smile and acted like he wasn't interrupting anything. When he named the new fea he flicked his tail over to her. He didn't like the feeling he quickly glanced over at Xanthos who was looking at his paws. He looked around at the group and saw a few new faces. "Hello," He said feeling like he should give a proper introduction. "I am Raylex, a sentry for the pack." He dipped his head quickly and looked back at the kill. "Eat what you wish," he stepped a side to make room for more wolves.
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty7th June 2012, 21:04

The orange maned walked away from Storm. "I will ask somebody else, then?" he spoke over his shoulder, then continued to the deer. Padding to a brownish male [Raylex] he halted himself. "Anyplace a fella can get accepted by a friendly wolf 'round here?" he pointed his muzzle at Storm with a snort. "Unlike that one."

The orange canid shook his fur and watched a cloud of dust and earth remove itself from his pelt. "You catch this? Well done." he smiled, "they call me Nitis, means friend in my old language. Wanna tell me yours?" his voice was casual as well as his posture, the wolf may have been in an unknown pack but that didn't bother him, he came from a place where all wolves were friendly, if they weren't, they were put in another place alone.
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty8th June 2012, 00:29

Ray chuckled as a maned wolf walked up to him complaining about Storm. "Don't worry about her," He said smiling, "You get use to it!," Ray shook his head. "really, its nothing."
Raylex looked down at the deer and shook his head. 'I couldn't have killed it with out his help," He flicked his tail over to Xanthos. "I'm not much of a hunter my self," As the wolf introduced him self he nodded. "Pleaser to meet you, I'm Raylex. But you can call me Ray!"
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty8th June 2012, 23:22

The male shook his black 'mane' and smiled. "Then you are both talented hunters, you can call me Nite, not Nits, like the bug, that's what Storm thought it was," then he grinned. "Hey, I was lookin' for Hali, any idea where I can find that particular canid?"

Sorry for Short Post, I'm in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty9th June 2012, 21:57

Raylex sat down and thought the name over. 'Hali... Hali.... Hali....' He just couldn't put a face to the picture. "Sorry, I know about her but I haven't really talked to her.... So short and sweet I know about her but I have absolutely, positively no idea where the canine you speak of is," Ray said in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty10th June 2012, 01:59

Nite smiled, "not a problem, mind if I stay and wait? I don't need to eat, I had some blackberries earlier." he smiled a wide, toothy grin and sat on his haunches. "So Raylex, how'd you come across this pack?" he cocked his head and dropped his ear.
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty10th June 2012, 10:15

Raylex shook his head as the wolf asked him if it was ok to wait. He he smiled back happy to find some one almost as happy as he constantly was. He looked up as Nite asked him about stumbling across the pack. "Lets see...." He muttered turning his memory back a few day prior, "I was walking in the woods minding my own after a hunter killed most of my pack. I hadn't run into any other wolves and I was beginning to get very lonely. When I walked into a small group of wolves hunting. I just sat in the shadows and watched them. Storm (who was the leader I ran into) eventually saw me and asked me how long I had been siting there. I tolled them and realized they were starting a pack. I asked if I could join and Storm said 'Fine.... but don't rub you cheeriness of on any one else,' and left. And that was the start of our beautiful friendship..."
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty10th June 2012, 12:44

Nitis gave a laugh and said, "Oh yes, this friendship of Storm and yourself will be very beautiful indeed," with a clear not of sarcasm in his voice. Then he looked at Raylex, "I'm sorry about your pack, that should never have to happen to any of us." his gaze softened, not knowing how Ray would take his words.
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty12th June 2012, 21:46

Raylex laughed along with the wolf as he joked about Storm. Probably not smart seeing as she was standing a wolf length away.... But it was still good fun. "I try to keep wolves on my good side. You know like no enemies for what ever. I'm not fond of disliking people,"
He sighed as Nite brought up his pack. "Hey its fine. Yesterday was history, tomorrows a mystery and todays a gift. That is why its called the present. "

Last edited by Raylex on 15th June 2012, 23:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the quote. Finally remembered it!)
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty12th June 2012, 23:31

Nitis smiled. "Alright then, I'll remember that." Then he turned to Storm and called, "Hey Stom, any chance of me joining the pack yet? Looks like Hali ain't here," a grin spread across his maw as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Alkatraz

Alkatraz

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty16th June 2012, 06:27

'Don't bother the femme, Nits.' Alkatraz growled, returning to the spot he had first stood in the grounds. He came face to face with the male, and cocked a curious eyebrow. 'Excuse me. Is it Nitis, or Nits?' he said, casually. 'I'm Ka. Pleased to have saved your scrawny, long legged life.' he smirked, in a teasing way. He flicked his appendage slightly, and shrugged. 'Well, Nitis. Any thanks? Didn't think so.' he said, bitterly.

{- Nitis, you make me feel like I'm not alone ^-^}
Back to top Go down
Raylex

Raylex

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty16th June 2012, 10:28

Raylex calmly walked over and stood between the two wolves. "Listen," he said with a firmness in his voice. "we may not all get along, but that is no reason to act upon it," He looked between the two wolves, with were both maned wolves.... 'we do have a lot of maned wolves,' he thought just zoning out. he cocked his head ever so slightly as he starred into space.
(way to help the problem Ray, just zone out....)
Back to top Go down
Nitis

Nitis

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty17th July 2012, 16:15

Nitis smiled and Raylex,then looked back at Alkatraz. "Sorry that you don't want me to talk to her Alkie, but I would like to join this pack, if you can remove yourself from my path." he trotted around the male and eyed Storm again. "Gonna answer?" he asked, getting frustrated now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teasing Grounds   The Teasing Grounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Teasing Grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pair-a-Dice :: Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ :: Gʀᴀssʟᴀɴᴅs :: JokerLand-
Jump to: